Leverage our HUGE AND TARGETED social media network AND grow your twitter following at the same time.
- Reach BEYOND your usual cast of characters (280,000+ twitter followers)
- LEVERAGE our existing traffic with an objective and trusted 3rd party CSR web presence
- RE-PURPOSE your existing content for maximum impact
- Build a LEADERSHIP presence among journalists who regularly see you message
BUILD YOUR OWN TWITTER MEGAPHONE
- Our proprietary DUAL APPROACH combines proven targeting techniques and state of the art software
- Your account will attract followers who are screened as “open to your message”
- Your account will attract active twitter followers
- We will GROW your account by THOUSANDS – GUARANTEED!
Media is Changing – It’s Time to Get Digital!
“social media marketing is he most cost-effective way to advertise to a targeted audience.”
5 REASONS WHY OUR DIGITAL STRATEGY IS A WINNING APPROACH
1. Time –> Spending. The average person now spends more time online than with TV and all other media (newspapers, magazines, etc.) combined, and with that increased exposure, digital ad spending is expected to surpass all other types of media spending in 2017 (emarketer).
2. Native advertising. Banner advertising has fallen out of favour. Native ads are viewed 53% more and are expected to grow between 12-15% in 2017. (webbiquity) (Native advertising is a form of online advertising that matches the form and function of the platform on which it appears. For example, an article written by a sponsor to promote their sustainability efforts, but uses creative and valuable information which is the main focus of the article.
3. Eight seconds. The digital consumer doesn’t follow a linear path to purchase, people now have an attention span of eight seconds and need at least seven different touch points before they’re able to formulate a decision about a company or product. In a sense, the modern buying process is much more like a ping pong ball ricocheting off walls and less like a smooth moving funnel. (webbiquity)
4. Nurturing the relationship over time. Traditional advertising is rooted in the quick win while digital is focused on long term relationship-building. It’s counter-intuitive but despite the fast paced nature of the internet, community building and audience nurturing happens slowly in the digital world. (webbiquity)
5. Target the right audience. There’s no point in sharing your message with an audience that is disinterested in your ideas. As location is to real estate – targeting is to advertising.
Our audience wants to hear your CSR story!
Learn how we can share your message with our HUGE AND TARGETED NETWORK and DRIVE VISITORS to your website, please contact Brad Zarnett & Jim Harris by filling out the form below.