DATE: Wednesday May 11, 2011, 5:00-6:30
LOCATION: Haworth Furniture, 55 University Ave. (Street Level) Toronto
As the former VP of Marketing at Whole Foods Market US, David brings a wealth of knowledge to Sobeys and is a valuable addition to the Canadian food industry. Using his unique storytelling approach, David will explore a variety of isues including:
- How the Consumer Goods Forum helps to create the measurement systems that enable a shift towards more sustainable production and consumption
- How the GS1 B2C initiative is working to to use bar codes to highlight sustainability information and increase transparency
- Which carefully chosen metrics can drive the greatest behavioural change
- How to differentiate between marketing and greenwashing
- How to effectively bring sustainability issues forward within your company
David’s talk will conclude with a short collaborative problem solving session with audience participation.
Space is limited – CLICK TO REGISTER
4:30 – 5:00 pm: Registration, snacks and networking
5:00 – 5:15 pm: Introductions and special announcements
5:15 – 6:30 pm: David Smith (including Q&A and audience discussion)
6:30 – 7:30 pm: Networking and snacks
Ticket price includes speaker, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
$15 in advance (available until 6pm May 10), $40 at the door (if space permits)
Please remember the environment – no printed tickets are necessary, master list of registered attendees will be at the door.