Founder of Five Winds International &
Senior Associate at PE International
DATE: Thursday December 8, 2011, 4:30-7:30 EST (snacks and networking from 6:30-7:30)
LOCATION: Bennett Jones, 1st Canadian Place, 100 King St. W. (King & Bay), 34th Floor, Toronto
LIVE WEBCAST & TWITTER CHAT #tssschat from 5:00 – 6:30 EST
You’ve decided to become a more sustainable company but the question remains – how do I do it? Join us on December 8th as Kevin Brady takes us behind the scenes to share stories, tactics and lessons learned from his 20 year career as a sustainability adviser. Kevin will be using examples from a range of companies including BASF, Rio Tinto, Alcoa, SC Johnson, Timberland and Unilever. If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re driving change as effectively as you can then you don’t want to miss this event. Special Guest Bob Willard will join us to share some of his insights during the Q & A.
During the presentation Kevin will explore a variety of issues including:
• What is the most important thing to know about a company before you start offering advice?
• Why is implementation the biggest challenge for most companies?
• What was his biggest mistake that he will never forget?
• Who are the key personnel to get “onside” to ensure a successful outcome?
• How do you embed sustainability into the decision making process?
• What tactics should you always avoid or include when orchestrating an organizational change initiative?
4:30 – 5:00 pm: Registration, snacks and networking
5:00 – 5:15 pm: Introductions and special announcements
5:15 – 6:30 pm: Kevin Brady (including Q&A and audience discussion)
6:30 – 7:30 pm: Networking and snacks
Space is limited – Register Now
Ticket price includes speaker, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. EARLY BIRD pricing until November 23rd is $25 (plus hst). If seats remain, regular priced tickets will be offered until December 8th – $35 (plus hst). Tickets at the door will be offered at $50 (including hst). Please remember the environment – no printed tickets are necessary – a master list of registered attendees will be at the door.
If you have questions about the event please email Brad Zarnett