Tim Faveri, Director, Sustainability and Responsibility at Tim Hortons
DATE: Thursday May 17, 2012,
TIME: 4:30-7:30 EST (snacks and networking from 6:45-7:30)
LOCATION: Bennett Jones, 1st Canadian Place, 100 King St. W. (King & Bay), 34th Floor, Toronto
LIVE WEBCAST & TWITTER CHAT #tssschat from 5:00 – 6:30 EST
If you haven’t heard the Tim Hortons sustainability story you’re not alone – this is an organization that does things quietly. But don’t mistake quiet for ineffective; whether you’re talking about coffee, cups, community or culture – Tim Hortons is a true sustainability leader. Join us on May 17th as Tim Faveri walks us through this Canadian success story.
Attendees of this event will learn more about the Tim Hortons Coffee Partnership and…
- Why eco-labels (especially for coffee) often don’t tell the whole story
- Tim Horton’s supplier codes for coffee – driven by ethics and transparency
- How investing in the Tim Horton’s Coffee Partnership led to other business benefits
- How sustainability reporting drove change at Tim Hortons
- And engage in an open discussion about, “Whose responsibility are all those cups?”
Group BREAKOUT session – a debate.
- On the VISIBLE – CUPS – is there a brand benefit and how would you quantify it?
- On the INVISIBLE – SUPPLY CHAIN – and the possible cost reductions behind closed doors.
Tim Faveri leads Tim Hortons sustainability and responsibility initiatives and activities. Tim is responsible for cross-functional execution of the company’s sustainability and responsibility strategy, stakeholder engagement and corporate sustainability reporting. Prior to joining Tim Hortons, Tim was a senior leader in Deloitte’s Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Practice.
4:30 – 5:00 pm: Registration, snacks and networking
5:00 – 5:10 pm: Introductions and special announcements
5:10 – 5:40 pm: Presentation by Tim Faveri
5:40 – 6:00 pm: Small group discussion/brainstorming
6:00: – 6:45 pm: Groups report back to main audience and general Q and A
6:45 – 7:30 pm: Networking and snacks
Lead Media Partner Aman Singh (Editorial Director, CSRwire) will be our twitter chat facilitator. Sign up for our LIVE FREE WEBCAST today.